- Initiated in 2012, for the support of creative industries
- Offers a series of initiatives to empower creative startups and SMEs promoting collaboration and visibility (training programs, R&D, business development…)
- Holds more than 50 current members in several industry sectors
- Focuses on crossmedia, content development, design
– The objective of the Beirut Creative Cluster association is to promote Lebanese media services to the regional and international markets. It participates in the development of training facilities in all the media industries.
– It promotes research and development and supports business development and job creation in the sector.
– It encourages, particularly in connection with cultural stakeholders, dissemination of culture with the wider public.