Data from Massive to Smart
Date(s) - 19/07/2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Berytech Technology & Health
Are you ready for the Age of Data?
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 @ Berytech Technology & Health, Mathaf, 10th floor
From 6 pm to 7:30 pm
Berytech in partnership with Keeward and Dany Mezher from ESIB, will be offering a series of training workshops on ‘Data from Massive to Smart’.
The first introductory session will be held on Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Berytech Technology & Health, Mathaf, 10th floor.
Objectives of the first session:
- Provide an introduction to the concepts of data, massive data and smart data.
- Be acquainted with the principles and different uses of Data in the Age of Social Media and User Centric Design.
- Understand the importance of Massive Data Management in today’s business world.
Duration : 1.5 hours
Targeted audience : All audiences; marketing teams, strategists, business development teams, developers, etc.
- What is the “age of data”?
- How to make sense of Massive Data?
- How to collect Data for your company?
- Issues and challenges of Big Data
- Create your Big Data Profile
Based on the profiles created in this first session, targeted future modules will be developed.
- Big Data Technologies
- Big Data Business Models
Join the workshop to understand more in depth what is Big Data and its importance for organizations. Apply here: https://www.ihjoz.com/events/1757-are-you-ready-for-the-age-of-data