Posted on March 3, 2016
Microsoft in collaboration with Berytech and UK Lebanon TechHub organised and hosted the Microsoft Azure Workshop on February 26, 2016 at UK Lebanon TechHub’s premises. The workshop demonstrated many Microsoft Azure technical sessions that empower startups and make their products more competitive in today’s challenging market. Startups also had the chance to receive exclusive BizSpark and BizSpark Plus subscriptions from Microsoft along with one-to-one sessions by Technical Evangelists post the event.
Microsoft® Bizspark is a program designed to provide early stage startups with software, support, and visibility including:
• Design and Development and tools for your development team
• Production licenses to run your software-as-a-service business
• Professional support from Microsoft: 2 technical support incidents per Startup
• Access to MSDN Premium: managed newsgroups, forums, download, etc.
• Community Support from BizSpark Network Partners
• Opportunity to achieve global visibility to an audience of potential investors, clients, and partners by profiling your company in the online Startup directory
• Opportunity to be highlighted on the BizSparkDB as a featured company and be promoted as BizSpark Company of the Week on the Microsoft Startup Zone Website
To join BizSpark, you must be sponsored by Berytech, a BizSpark Network Partner.
For the 3rd year in a row Berytech participated in Arabnet Conference 2015 in Beirut the hub for[...]
DOT Lebanon in Partnership with UNESCO, Berytech, Lebanese League for Women in Business, MakeSense[...]
Under SHAAMS EU funded project, and within its scope of capacity building activities, Berytech[...]