Berytech introduced an innovation management program in partnership with IMP³rove Euromed, financed by the European Commission under the Euromed initiative, which consists of delivering a series of support services and hands-on tools aimed at improving innovation management capabilities and competitiveness of enterprises on a national and international basis. This program identifies and targets companies with high growth potential, increasing their potential and value in the market.
IMP³rove is a unique approach to improving innovation management performance with sustainable impact. IMP³rove provides answers to the most important question of SMEs-how to secure the company’s future growth?
Innovation Management support services include:
- Innovation Management Assessment providing insights in the SME’s competitive position based on international benchmarks
- Innovation Management consulting to SMEs in order to improve their competitive position
- Innovation Management audits showing the further business potential from improved Innovation Management
- Increasing the value of a financial actor’s portfolio of companies
Our pool of innovation management consultants who are certified IMP³rove Guides will:
- Provide services to support enterprises on innovation management issues
- Improve the innovation management of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by conducting an assessment that will benchmark the SME against other players in the same industry
- Help in generating a 100-page report that will analyze in detail the performance of the SME’s business with regard to innovation
The innovation management assessment is very important for several stakeholders:
- For SMEs: improve their innovation management performance for sustainable growth
- For Innovation Management Consultants: improve their services for SMEs and gain a competitive service offering
- For intermediaries: increase the effectiveness of publicly funded innovation support programs
- For financial investors: increase the transparency on innovation performance