Job Opportunity for a US Based Startup with Lebanese Founders
Location: Remote (Company Headquarter: New York City)
Job Opportunity: Part-time (with option for Full-Time later on)
Needed a part time engineer(s), experienced and/or college student(s) to start immediately. Most importantly, capable full-stack software engineers who are top of class and willing to dedicate a few hours a week to work on very high-profile projects in the US (AI with multiple applications).
The criteria needed
- Be capable of hands-on development of our core platform (full-stack) as well as machine learning models
- Work with other developers through more complicated technical tasks (e.g. HTTPS-enablement, AWS Load Balancing, Secure document storage, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with HTML/CSS, Node, React, Express, PostgreSQL, API Integration, GitHub, Auth0, AWS (EC2, Lambdas, ELB/Rout66, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Experience securely managing customer data in an AWS S3 environment
- Integration with client Single Sign-On solutions
Field: AI Applications, Machine Learning, Behavioral Psychology
Salary: Negotiable on an hourly or project basis
- Company is based in NYC so expect remote work and constant communication through Skype and Whatsapp
Souhail Khoury: email@example.com
Joe Khoury: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evva.io is a Lebanese Founded startup developing AI solutions focused on Behavioral Analytics & Machine Learning in Cybersecurity and Productivity.