Berytech is looking to expand its team by hiring an Administrative Officer for the LED Project
Reports To: The Program Director and supports the Business Advisors of the LED project.
Job Overview: The Administrative Officer shall possess the minimum qualifications and skill sets listed below. They must be thorough and very organized in their work. They will be responsible for supporting the Business Advisors and Project Director in the day-to-day administrative work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate office activities and operations
- Create agendas and take meeting notes
- Attend workshops and conferences
- Coordinate and plan events
- Perform desk research
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- B.A. in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Languages: excellent written and spoken English and Arabic. French is a plus
- Personal characteristics:
- Structured, organized and efficient work
- Able to work in a quick pace and changing environment
- Excels in a team work environment
- Logical and able to prioritize
- Problem-solving ability
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Interpersonal / People skills
- Professional commitment
Application Submission Guidelines
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘LED Project, Administrative Officer’. Include your resume as well as a short paragraph specifying why your background and experience are a good match for the position.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.