Looking to hire a Mobile iOS Developer to be based in Beirut, Lebanon.
The position is available as a full time position.
- Proficient with Swift , and Cocoa Touch (Objective-c is a plus)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Producing standards-compliant code
- Creative mind with an eye towards usability
- Strong affinity for social media
- Understand the implications of SEO decisions
- Ability to participate in design and architecture reviews of new applications and major system enhancements
- Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team member’s perspective, and, at times go beyond the job description to achieve a broader team goal
- Come up with ideas to improve functionality, reliability and performance, and make our systems more flexible to business change
- A willingness to document code
- Excellent debugging skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Good command of Arabic and English
- Living in Lebanon
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position in the subject line.