The Park Community Manager (Site Manager) is a member of the Operations team responsible for managing one of Berytech’s Innovation Parks. The ideal candidate is keen to work in a team environment and is customer-oriented; a self-starter, resourceful, an initiative taker, able to make decisions; and able to work effectively in a fast-paced professional environment with multiple tasks and deadlines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
Administrative & Customer Relations
- Oversee the management of the Innovation Park site, including administrative, financial, and customer relations.
- Screen/process applications from potential tenants and meet with them to showcase Berytech’s community support and offerings as well as the offices and meeting facilities
- Identify and assess tenants’ needs and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Build sustainable relationship with tenants, through open and interactive communications
- Prepare and maintain agreements, contracts, quotations, invoices and receipts
- Follow up on the collection process
- Prepare activity reports and gather key performance indicators data
- Oversee daily activities including requests from resident entrepreneurs, visitors, telephone calls and general correspondence
- Respond and follow up on quotation requests and invoicing for trainings, conferences and seminars
- Assist and coordinate with service providers, suppliers and vendors
Events & Outreach
- Promote the mission and activities of Berytech in events at large, where applicable
- Participate and coordinate with Berytech team in exhibitions, conferences and other external activities
- Run and coordinate the Park community-related events,maintain lists, send invitations, field RSVPs, greet visitors, and coordinate logistics
- Report on Innovation Park activities and help develop content for Berytech, with an active participation in social media
Any other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Director or other key executives in the organization.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Degree: Bachelor’s or higher in Hospitality Management or any other related field
Experience: a minimum of 3 years in operations management, customer-relations management, event management
Salary range: $1,000 – $1,500
Languages: fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus
Computer: Microsoft Office 365. Familiar with CRM and Invoicing applications.
Life Skills: Inter-personal skills, keen to work in a team environment and customer-oriented; self-starter, resourceful, initiative taker, able to make decisions; able to work effectively in a fast-paced professional environment with multiple tasks and deadlines.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by February 14, 2019.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.