Reporting to: Head of Communication and Outreach
Position Status: Full Time
Level : Junior
The main responsibility of the Visual Designer is the creation and delivery of a range of design work in digital and print (social media posts and ads, web banners, infographics, animations, roll up banners, brochures, leaflets, etc.)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop engaging design
- Liaise with team members to understand the communications requirements and objectives
- Articulate and present creative ideas/treatments with visual design execution
- Work within time and costs restraints
- Stay on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree: Bachelor’s or higher in Graphic Design or related major
- Experience: at least 2 years’, with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and visual executions
- Languages: fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus
- Knowhow: creative and design capability, understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures, knowledge of emerging trends and the fundamentals of graphic design
- Computer: expertise in latest digital design tools, expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro, etc.), web design knowledge is plus
- Life Skills: high attention to detail, dynamic, flexible, collaborative, and resourceful.
Send your resume to: email@example.com mentioning ‘Visual Designer’. Include your resume as well as a short paragraph specifying why your background and experience are a good match for the position. Very importantly, please provide access to your portfolio (DropBox, WeTransfer, etc.) or send it in PDF by email.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.