More than 25 partners, including Berytech, were gathered in Athens on May 15, 2017 for the kick-off of THE NEXT SOCIETY project, that will shape innovation in the Mediterranean countries.The Next Society is an open community of change makers engaged in innovation and economic development through:
- Start-up booster track.
- Tailor-made support pitching events: capacity-building and angel investment feedback.
- IP strategy training: saving money by protecting the right component Immersion in EU innovative ecosystems, exchanging with experts and practitioners.
- Mentoring relationship with successful leaders – First class events in Europe & MENA region: meetings with potential buyers, going international Restricted meetings with high level investors.
- Cluster booster track Peer learning and Cluster Excellence approach Diagnosis and Cluster Excellence labelling Study tours and training seminars: benchmarking cluster management practices, Peer mentoring and mutual learning Sector events in Europe, international partnerships, Interclustering workshops.
- Technology transfer office booster track.
- Best practice exchange with peers Portfolio pitching and marketing.
The Next Society will gather entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, NGOs, public and private innovation, research and economic development hubs from Europe and the Mediterranean countries ith the objectives of:
- Networking and promoting the innovators community together with innovation support organisations.
- Fostering collaboration and partnership for an enhanced ecosystem approach
Strengthening and coordinating the strategies of various players engaged in innovation, in every country.
- Boosting and promoting, locally and internationally, young innovative entrepreneurs, clusters and technology transfer offices.
Exciting opportunities, capacity building programs, networking and events will take place. Next Society is on Facebook and Twitter.