A workshop Session on “Professional Communication for Small Businesses” led by Nidal Nasrallah, specialist in body language and communication, was held on Wednesday September 3 at Berytech Digital Park BDD1294, gathering more than 50 community members. Interactive examples on communication were illustrated through showcasing participants’ pitching, interaction and active discussions.
The presentation illustrated on how to use nonverbal and verbal communication in order to increase income and influence in business, allowing to:
– Use body language to get more clients, business and projects
– Learn how to communicate with confidence
– Detect the hidden meaning in business interactions
– Master nonverbal communication
– Increase sales effectiveness
– Spot lies in potential hires