The Digital Energy Revolution Challenge
The digital energy revolution is a challenging competition that targets engineers (students and professionals) and aims at encouraging green innovations, technologies and startup projects in the field of renewable energies with a special focus on solar energy.
This challenge is organized in the context of SHAAMS EU-funded project, that aims at raising public awareness on solar energy to facilitate the take up and implementation of solar technologies in the Mediterranean countries (www.shaams.org)
Berytech and National Instruments partnered to provide the needed support track to help promising startup projects and SMEs in that field develop their technologies in the right direction and maximize their impact, combining entrepreneurship and technical expertise, tools and resources.
Exceptional opportunities for the winning teams:
- Technical & Business Trainings
- Incubation program & Business Support
- Tech Prize from National Instruments
- Hosting, Coaching & Mentoring
- Funding Opportunities
Save The Dates: Process & Calendar
November 18: Application deadline
November 20: Shortlisting projects
November 26-27: Technical & Entrepreneurship Training (National Instruments & Berytech)
December: Project development and local jury-Announcing up to 5 winning teams
December-January: Incubation program (from 3 to 6 months)
Send us your CV in addition to a short profile description featuring:
- Short description of your idea, project or technology innovation & its impact on renewable energies
- Specify the development stage of your project and what would be your objective for the following 2 years
- What motivates you to take part in our challenge?
Above documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday November 18 the latest.