Berytech is recruiting for a new Accelerator Program Coordinator to join its team, part of the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Initiative.
The Accelerator Program Coordinator is a member of the accelerator team responsible for supporting the businesses in running through the validation and acceleration phases of the accelerator programs under the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Initiative.
This position requires excellent organization and communication skills, as well as a professional and positive attitude. This is a challenging role, but, at the same time, makes available endless opportunities and learnings.
- Support the validation and acceleration of ventures accepted into the accelerator programs, anticipate and respond to their needs.
- Own the scheduling of experts, mentors, suppliers, entrepreneurs, and sponsor visits.
- Assist in developing, planning and executing programmatic activities, meetings and events that drive the entrepreneurs towards success.
- Ensure deadlines and responsibilities remain aligned.
- Provide advice and assist entrepreneurs within the scope of your expertise and capacities.
- Oversee the performance of multiple ventures at once. Prioritize projects, allocate time effectively and communicate with startups on project expectations and deadlines.
- Report on the progress and status of ventures ensuring that issues are escalated and managed as required.
- Represent Berytech in the local community, both actively and passively.
- Participate in Berytech-related events and networking opportunities when called upon.
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs, ecosystem partners and the community.
- Work closely with the Communications and Outreach team.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, MBA is a plus
- 3 to 6 years of product, project or programmatic experience
- Comfortable to work in an open and transparent team environment
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic software applications and familiarity with the Internet and email communications
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-oriented
- Keen interest in startups, innovation, technology entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Self-starter, resourceful, Initiative taker, able to make decisions
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit a cover letter and a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the job title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.