Berytech is looking to hire an experienced Accelerator Manager to organize and coordinate the acceleration and incubation pillar of the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Initiative. Our Accelerator Program Manager will be responsible for running and maintaining the day-to-day work systems by planning, directing, and overseeing the operation and the accelerator team in ways that promote the organization’s culture and program objectives.
The Accelerator & Incubation Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of the accelerator programs under the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Initiative.
This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, a professional and positive attitude. This is a challenging role that makes available endless opportunities for growth and learnings.
Program Management and Execution
- Plan, budget, oversee, and manage the development and execution of the program activities, resources, and operations.
- Continually revise and analyze the curriculum, probable and actual risks, assessing impact, and taking corrective action for proper reporting on program progress status.
- Design processes, playbooks, and policies to standardize and scale the Accelerator program.
- Ensure deadlines, responsibilities and budgets remain aligned through process control and continuous follow-up.
- Work with Berytech leadership team to identify ways to incorporate the Acceleration program into other business lines.
- Work with co-ordination with senior management for setting up grant support and seed funds for start-ups.
- Oversee the Accelerator team’s support in advising entrepreneurs on prototyping, validating, testing their minimum viable products, and enabling the commercialization of start-up products.
- Advise entrepreneurs on improving their investment readiness by reviewing their business model, go-to-market, and growth strategies.
- Review and evaluate startup pitch decks, advising on investment recommendations.
- Interact with and support portfolio startups on a regular basis.
- Hire, onboard, and train Accelerator team.
- Set expectations and key performance metrics as well provide feedback and conduct evaluations for direct reports.
- Provide a roadmap for employee development and career planning.
- Scout high quality startups locally and internationally.
- Build alliances with influencers in the ecosystem.
- Develop key databases of startups, founders, mentors, etc.
Events and Partnerships
- Represent Berytech in the local community, both actively and passively.
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs, ecosystem partners and the community by participating in Berytech-related events and networking opportunities.
- Partner with local and international organizations industry experts, and vendors to improve the quality, scope, and delivery of programs; liaise with sponsors, governmental agencies, and corporations.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree: BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MBA is considered a plus.
- Experience: 7+ years of work experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Budgeting and reporting, grant reporting is a plus.
- Strong Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounts.
- Passionate about innovation and knowledgeable about new technologies and trends.
- Able to influence in a highly matrixed and rapidly changing environment.
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit a cover letter and a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the job title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline to apply: September 15, 2021
Berytech is a leading organization in the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Lebanon offering the right and vibrant environment for innovative entrepreneurs to create and develop startups and SMEs, through incubation, business support, networking, mentoring, funding, access to markets and company hosting.