The Accelerator Program Coordinator is a member of the Accelerator Team responsible for supporting the businesses in running through the validation and acceleration phases of the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Accelerator Programs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- Support the validation and acceleration of ventures accepted into the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Accelerator Programs, anticipate and respond to the needs of the ventures
- Own the scheduling of experts, mentors, suppliers, entrepreneurs, and sponsor visits
- Assist in developing, planning and executing programmatic activities, meetings, and events that drive ACT Smart entrepreneurs towards success
- Ensure deadlines and responsibilities remain aligned
- Provide advice and assist entrepreneurs within the scope of your expertise and capacities
- Oversee the performance of multiple ventures at once. Prioritize projects, allocate time effectively, and communicate with startups on project expectations and deadlines
- Report on the progress and status of ventures ensuring that issues are escalated and managed as required
- Represent Berytech in the local community, both actively and passively
- Participate in Berytech-related events and networking opportunities when called upon
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs, ecosystem partners and the community
- Maintain a positive, professional image of the company with all customers and suppliers, internal and external
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Degree Bachelor’s or higher in Business Management, Finance, Marketing, or other relevant Business fields from an accredited college or university.
Experience at least 3 years’ in product, project or program coordination or management
Languages fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus
Computer Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-oriented
- Keen interest in startups, innovation, technology entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Self-starter, resourceful, Initiative taker, able to make decisions
- Five or more years of product, project, or programmatic experience
- History of delivering high-quality customer satisfaction through CSAT and Net Promoter Systems
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM-PMI or similar Agile or Project Management certification
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit by email to email@example.com, mentioning the position name in the subject line
- Cover letter on why they qualify for the position
- CV, clearly demonstrating experience and skills
- Names and contact details of three references. References will not be contacted without prior consent.
Deadline for submission is 30/06/20. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The ACT Smart Innovation Hub is a new approach by Berytech aimed at strengthening business advancement, economic growth and job creation in the Agri-food and Cleantech sectors in Lebanon. The initiative will run over 36 months from September 2019 to August 2022. It includes two accelerator programs – Agrytech and Cleanergy.