Berytech is looking to expand its team by hiring an Accelerator Program Coordinator, a member of the Accelerator team responsible for supporting the businesses in running through the validation and acceleration phases of the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Accelerator Programs.
Scope of Work
- Support the validation and acceleration of ventures accepted into the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Accelerator Programs, anticipate and respond to the needs of the ventures
- Own the scheduling of experts, mentors, suppliers, entrepreneurs, and sponsor visits
- Assist in developing, planning and executing programmatic activities, meetings, and events that drive entrepreneurs towards success
- Ensure deadlines and responsibilities remain aligned
- Provide advice and assist entrepreneurs within the scope of your expertise and capacities
- Oversee the performance of multiple ventures at once. Prioritize projects, allocate time effectively, and communicate with startups on project expectations and deadlines
- Report on the progress and status of ventures ensuring that issues are escalated and managed as required
- Represent Berytech in the local community, both actively and passively
- Participate in Berytech-related events and networking opportunities when called upon
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs, ecosystem partners, and the community
- Maintain a positive, professional image of the company with all customers and suppliers, internal and external
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Marketing, or other relevant Business fields from an accredited college or university.
- Three or more years of product, project or programmatic experience
- Comfortable to work in an open and transparent team environment
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-oriented
- Keen interest in startups, innovation, technology entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Self-starter, resourceful, Initiative taker, able to make decisions
The Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be
- Five or more years of product, project, or programmatic experience.Master’s degree or MBA from an accredited college or university
- History of delivering high-quality customer satisfaction through CSAT and Net Promoter Systems
- Ability to communicate in French
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM-PMI, or similar Agile or Project Management certification.
If you feel that you fit the profile, please send you CV to email@example.com, including only in the subject email ‘Accelerator Program Coordinator Position.’ Also, include a short paragraph (100-200 words) stating how your skills are a perfect fit for the position and describing your passion for helping startups to grow. Only resumes sent with this paragraph will be considered.
The ACT Smart Innovation Hub is a new approach by Berytech aimed at strengthening business advancement, economic growth and job creation in the Agri-food and Cleantech sectors in Lebanon.