Berytech is recruiting for a new Accelerator Program Officer to join its team, part of the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Initiative.
The Accelerator Program Officer is a member of the accelerator team responsible for supporting the businesses in running through the validation and acceleration phases of the accelerator programs under the ACT Smart Innovation Hub Initiative.
This position requires excellent organization and communication skills, as well as a professional and positive attitude. This is a challenging role, but, at the same time, makes available endless opportunities and learnings.
- Coordinate, implement, and complete the accelerator activities within the defined budget and scope.
- Assist in developing, planning, and executing programmatic activities, meetings and events that drive the entrepreneurs towards success.
- Provide advice and assist entrepreneurs within the scope of your expertise and capacities.
- Support the validation of ventures accepted into the accelerator programs, anticipate, and respond to their needs.
- Report on the progress and status of startups ensuring that issues are escalated and managed as required.
- Ensure that all deliverables are sent on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Support in handling the logistics of the events.
- Support the team in specific events, bootcamps where required and applicable.
- Represent Berytech in the local community, both actively and passively.
- Participate in Berytech-related events and networking opportunities when called upon.
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs, ecosystem partners and the community.
- Work closely with the Communications and Outreach team.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 1 to 3 years of product, project or programmatic experience
- Comfortable to work in an open and transparent team environment
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-oriented
- Keen interest in startups, innovation, technology entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Self-starter, resourceful, Initiative taker, able to make decisions
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit a cover letter and a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the job title in the subject line.
Apply before October 31, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.