We’re looking for a purpose-oriented and dynamic person to lead Business Development at The VolunteerCircle Egypt, communicate and deliver our service to schools, universities and private sector companies.
Our mission is to match people to the cause that needs them the most. Through an AI- powered platform and an end-to-end skill-sharing experience, The Volunteer Circle is changing the way individuals and companies volunteer.
Join the Volunteer Circle team to experience the pace of a start-up and contribute to social impact simultaneously. We’re innovative, real, and committed to support Egypt by unlocking the full potential of every person, business, community to make an impact.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Confidently communicating our value proposition and social
- Capturing schools, universities and companies’ interest and desire, securing meeting with their representatives and acting as the focal point for follow-up of handled accounts.
- Demonstrating how to use the platform, highlighting its unique attributes and showcasing them inpresentations, email newsletters, and communication
- Actively seeking out new clients and business opportunities through active networking and sending personal, strategic emails, calls and
- Adopting a problem-led approach to match clients’ needs with our solution’s
- Trend spotting to inform marketing
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and translate client needs to solution’s attributes
- Ability to attend meetings in Cairo, Alexandria or travel to different regions in Egypt
- Proven ability to manage a wide and varied workload, managing competing deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Previous experience working with multinationals or local giants
- Minimum of 2 years’ HR experience or CSR department
- A focus on delivery efficiency and effectiveness
- Professional and positive attitude
- Passionate about selling impact
- Possess cultural Intelligence
- Strong attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Great listener
This position suits you if you:
- Find joy in unconventional routines and
- Bake quality into everything you
- Chase a mission rather than a
- Are ready to take on this role in December 2020/January 2021 while being a part of our team meetings until you
The Volunteer Circle is a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.
Great, please send us your CV and a cover letter to – email@example.com and headline: Business Development.
If we think you could be a potential candidate, then we will give you a call.
About The Volunteer Circle
The Volunteer Circle is an online skill-sharing platform that connects users to volunteer opportunities.