ABOUT STAND Up!
Berytech is the implementing partner in Lebanon of STAND Up! Sustainable Textile Action for Networking and Development of circular economy business ventures in the Mediterranean, an EU-funded project under the ENI CBC Med programme.
The STAND Up! project addresses the need for transition to an environmentally and socially responsible circular model in the textile sector, a traditional key industry in the Mediterranean with an undoubtful cross-border nature.
ABOUT THE ACTIVITY
With the aim of empowering the Fashion, Clothing, and Textile industry in Lebanon, Berytech is launching the Textile Eco-Innovation Challenge that offers the opportunity to develop sustainable innovations by entrepreneurs for companies in this field.
SCOPE OF WORK AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- To conduct a business assessment for the textile company working with ATS
- To create a detailed outline for the problems, opportunities, and solutions
- To interpret and create functional and non-functional requirements
- To create user-centered design concepts, performs user research and testing
- To analyze user feedback for usability and accessibility
- To envision, design, and develop user interfaces that meet business objectives and brand guidelines
- To create detailed UI documentation including wireframes, prototypes, and style guides
- To perform UI testing on web, mobile, and tablet platforms, and develop and implement solutions based on findings.
- To modify the software to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- To direct system testing and validation procedures
- To direct software programming and documentation development
- To analyze information to plan the installation of new systems
- To develop software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences
- To prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status
- To drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, and features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- To assist ATS in the evaluation of the business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- To conduct market and customer research and be able to identify potential features for the software
- To ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- To perform user experience testing
- To update, implement, and maintain procedures
- To maintain and update existing features
- Work with the technical team to identify software requirements and develop test plans
- Define test coverage, create, and maintain test cases, report test results, and evaluate readiness to ship throughout the software development lifecycle
- Develop and implement testing strategies and plans
- Test new and existing features on pre-release software to find problems
- Troubleshoot, triage, and provide detailed debug information for expediting issue resolution
REQUIREMENT AND DELIVERABLES:
- The consultant will be working on the “scope of work” while adding complementary suggestions and personal input to achieve the desired outcome based on the startup’s needs and roadmap.
- The consultant will support the startup in the development and implementation of the stock management solution with ATS Company for a 3rd party (Warde). The mission will start in May 2023 and will conclude by the end of July 2023.
- Consultant experienced in working with startups on product development with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of software development is a must.
- Effective communicator with any audience in an organized and professional manner
- Knowledge of the textile industry is preferred.
Experts or firms will be selected based on:
- The proposal suggested for the program’s objectives
- Experts bio, proven track records and experience in the required field
- Budget scope
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly submit your proposal including the company profile, the offer, timeline, and budget by email to:
Mr. Alexandre Bassim, Procurement manager firstname.lastname@example.org copying Ms. Jessica Ghaoui, Business Development Manager; email@example.com
with the subject “Call for experts – STAND Up! Eco-Innovation Challenge 1” by June 5th, 2023.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only selected consultants/companies will be contacted.
Deadline to apply: Monday, June 5, 2023
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.