This is more than a job; this is an exciting ride. Carpolo is recruiting an Android developer to join its team, the role involves creating the Android version of Carpolo while learning and working with a great team. This is a promise we keep as we work in full synergy.
– Native Android Development using Android Studio
– Implement Carpolo SDK with the Android
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, reliable and scalable MVC Structure Code
– Submit daily reports to Head of Development
– Github / SVN Knowledge
– Debugging Errors and Reporting Back
– Integration / Testing with iOS
– Maps knowledge in Android
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Maintain code quality, organization, and automation
– Assess and evaluate competing software technologies and platforms and make recommendations to stakeholders and management
Android Development, Java, Github, Real-time Apps is a must
– Knowledge in software design patterns
– Understanding of design patterns and their application in software development
– Create and maintain project work products including use cases, data flow charts, process flow diagrams, software requirements document, functional specifications document.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills are absolutely required.
– Excellent Command of English Language.
– 1 to 6 years of software engineering experience including Mobile Development
– Familiarity with both traditional and agile software development methodologies is a plus
– Third-party / SDK integration experience is a plus
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com