Your role as a Cloud Solutions Specialist is to support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. You will collaborate with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you will work with our clients and participate in the deployment of enterprise scale Cloud Solutions.
BPS is looking for highly skilled, motivated, hands-on individuals to join their presales team. You will be using the newest technologies helping BPS clients get the outmost outcome of the cloud.
BPS is searching for candidates who are passionate about technology and excited by BPS’s mission.
- Conduct migration planning exercises, prepare quotations for cloud consumption and estimate effort for project execution.
- Collaborate on migration, assessment and discovery workshops for partners Datacenter migration to Azure program.
- Scope and document offered solutions including features, cloud benefits, cloud architecture and configuration.
- Manage presales communication with suppliers throughout the presales phase.
- Execute assigned requests related to other BPS cloud portfolio products & software solutions.
- Follow up with needed parties to ensure that the response to partners/clients is always on time.
- Prepare scope documents for cloud, in-datacenter & at customer premise solutions with project time estimation in response to bids, RFQs and RFPs in multiple areas including all Azure services (with concentration on Infrastructure related services).
- Support partners with cloud solutions/software, Microsoft Azure, O365 and other cloud products how-to questions and basic/intermediate configurations.
Skills and qualifications
- Years of experience: 2 to 5 years.
- CCE or Computer Science graduate / or equivalent.
- Knowledge & experience in Hyper-V, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure solutions, on-premises Microsoft solutions (i.e. Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory…) and others.
- Other cloud solutions would be a plus.
- Microsoft Windows Server Knowledge – specifically Hyper-V.
- Good communication skills.
- High convincing skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Team player
- Time management skills.
- Work professionalism.
- Ability to focus and concentrate over long periods.
- Proficiency in English, Arabic & French.
Interested applicants to submit a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org adding the job title in the subject line.
BPS offer services to enterprises in IT security, backup and disaster recovery, cloud infrastructure, cloud migration and business solutions. Our partnership with multiple major software vendors, vertical expertise and developed targeted solutions helps in providing a service, support, consulting and training offering that matches the need of today’s enterprises.