The Communication and Outreach Coordinator contributes to the overall corporate image and exposure of Berytech to the outside world.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
Berytech is looking for a Communication & Outreach Coordinator capable of taking on multiple projects and executing on their full implementation strategy. The position revolves around three main responsibilities, and requires a very solid project management approach: Communication, Events Management and Outreach.
- Develop, manage and implement communication and outreach plans for each activity under each program
- Contribute content to Berytech’s website and social media channels (web releases, press releases, social media content for all channels)
- Liaise with Community Manager to plan and develop content for each activity/event including emails, website, and social media
- Brief the Visual Designer to develop communication material
- Pitch interviews, stories and articles about Berytech and its activities to the media
- Lead on digital marketing planning
- Prepare communication and outreach reports with analysis of all activities and social media engagement
- Lead on email marketing for each activity
- Grow community engagement by developing, managing and implementing activities, events and projects such as corporate and community events, trainings, workshops, roadshows, mentorships, networking, hackathons, and ideation camps (concept, planning, logistics, and follow up)
- Communicate and liaise with team members to understand their activity’s requirements including event brief, budget, fundraising needs, sponsorship needs, target audience, program, partners, and objectives
- Develop detailed proposals for each activity including the action plan, budget, timeline, venue, supplier, staffing needs, budget requirements, logistics, branding requirements, sponsorship packages, photo/video requirements, etc.
- Manage the event including invitation, communications, scheduling, venue details, setup, entertainment, catering, IT requirements, photo/video requirements, community support/partnerships, sponsorships, and branding
- Manage media relations including invitations and follow up, coverage and reports
- Develop and implement post-event evaluation processes including data entry, analysis, lessons learned, and recommendations to ultimately contribute to the annual Impact Report
- Manage the inventory of communication material (banners, flyers, letterheads, promo items, etc.)
- Help identify support deals with corporations and other support organizations in the private and public sectors for the Berytech Community
- Develop and manage the database (communities, speakers, suppliers, sponsors, media)
- Identify and lead on new growth and sponsorship opportunities
- Research worldwide trends and innovative ideas to apply locally
- Participate in ecosystem events to network, identify new practices and partnership opportunities as well as contribute to Berytech’s exposure.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree: Bachelor’s or higher
- Experience: at least 4 years’ in Public Relations, Outreach Strategy, Communications Planning, Event Management, Project Management, Media Relations, Digital Marketing
- Languages: fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus
- Knowhow: project management, content development, creative writing, event planning and execution, report writing, research, budget management, logistics planning, social media management, digital marketing, CMS Management (WordPress). Familiar with the Lebanese tech entrepreneurial ecosystem is a plus.
- Life Skills: extroverted, dynamic, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, proactive, results-driven, composure, multi-tasking, excellent time management
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a cover letter explaining why you fit the profile; you can be creative and send a video of yourself instead
- Add a sample of a communications campaign and plan you have or are currently working on
Deadline to apply: July 30, 2022.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.