The Content Developer will write and execute content, strategies and tactics that strengthen Berytech’s mission and create broader, positive awareness of our programs, initiatives and outreach campaigns through different digital media channels.
The Content Developer position requires a versatile set of contemporary storytelling and writing skills. This role supports and coordinates various communication and outreach tactics and messaging. The candidate will have experience in developing and establishing a brand voice and driving engagement through captivating written content.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- To develop, edit and translate content when needed for the different websites, social media channels, BerytechBeat newsletter, and communication material – including but not limited to emails, media releases, communication kits, and brochures.
- To maintain up-to-date news by covering events and activities, live for and on social media as well as develop content for the website and different reports
- To monitor social media and strategic websites for potential content sharing relevant to the Berytech Community
- To liaise with the media to maintain positive relations and insure proper coverage of Berytech news.
- Experienced with written storytelling or journalism standards that deliver results and reflect best practices.
- Experience developing multimedia corporate communications or related professional experience with heavy emphasis on integration and communication with varied audiences using various communication means.
- Able to connect ideas from entrepreneurship trends to drive innovative communication engagement
- Experience in projecting a brand voice for high-profile brand.
- Able to leverage multimedia storytelling techniques that will contribute to and elevate the delivery of the content, including photography, video, audio, etc.
- Experience in copy editing, headline writing, caption writing for print, digital, and social media
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and digital media strategy, or related field
Experience at least 2-4 years’ in corporate communications, digital media strategy, knowledge of the entrepreneurship sector is preferred
Languages Impeccable in English, Arabic and French are a plus
Computer Microsoft Office, social media platforms, email marketing platforms, website backends
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that foster collaboration and teamwork
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize, organize and multi-task.
- Dynamic self-starter
- highly motivated
- comfortable in taking initiative
- and able to work with a minimum of supervision
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit by email to email@example.com, mentioning the position name in the subject line
- Cover letter on why they qualify for the position
- Portfolio of relative work
- CV, clearly demonstrating experience and skills
- Names and contact details of three references. References will not be contacted without prior consent.
Deadline for submission is September 8, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.