What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference?
Our mission is to empower the community through easy and personalized access to volunteerism, and drive people from intention to action.
Activities/campaigns will be designed to mobilize more people to volunteer, ensuring The Volunteer Circle effectively captures community needs and unique volunteer stories to tell a richer and more impactful story of Lebanon and the MENA region.
You will work on a diverse range of tasks – which means you can expect no two days on the job to be the same.
You will equally be supported by a team of communication consultants and creatives in a fast- paced and exciting environment.
Role responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create and drive the content strategy.
- Create, maintain and manage a content calendar.
- Content creation – including copywriting, generating ideas and fostering them to
- Gain insights from Google Analytics to inform all marketing activities.
- Plan and manage events and activations.
- Plan and deliver impactful and measurable social media campaigns.
- Plan and monitor Search campaign and budget.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate PR initiatives & collaborations and build relationships with partners.
- Keep an open line communication with influencers and the press.
- Maintain a list of relevant influencers and press.
- Write press releases or articles, bringing fresh insights from the ecosystem to life, on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications or related discipline is a
- 2-3 years’ practical experience in Content Marketing, Brand Planning
- Solid grasp of social media, PR etiquette
- Solid grasp of Google Google Ads (Ad Groups, Responsive Search, dynamic search), Remarketing
- Strong sense of aesthetic, design and style
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills in English
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
- Demonstrates a sense of purpose
- Attention to detail, commitment to deadlines and a humble attitude about the fact good ideas can come from anywhere.
- Proactive in suggesting points of focus or opportunities for growth.
- Graphic Design or Motion Design proficiency is a plus
This position suits you if you
- Find joy in unconventional routines and schedules and are passionate about start-ups.
- Bake quality into everything you do.
- Chase a mission rather than a job.
- Are passionate about social media trends and speak the same language we do.
Skills: English Editing Design Digital Marketing Content Strategy Marketing Online Content Creation Content Marketing Motion Design Copywriting
Great, please send us your CV, AND portfolio and a cover letter to – email@example.com and headline: Digital & Content Executive.
What does a portfolio include? Stories, posts, ideas that you have brought to life or you can do with us!
If we think you could be a potential candidate, then we will give you a call.
About The Volunteer Circle
The Volunteer Circle is an online skill-sharing platform that connects users to volunteer opportunities.