Berytech is looking to hire an E-commerce Senior Technical Product Manager to support Nadeera in enhancing the ReList marketplace application and preparing it for market launch, as well as developing the business.
The ReList marketplace application was developed under the 5-year DAWERR Activity funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) with the goal to establish sustainable and replicable integrated solid waste diversion and valorization solutions in rural areas of Lebanon.
The DAWERR Activity team seeks an expert (targeting independent consultants only) over a period of 6 months to deliver up to 30 hours to Nadeera team, to provide tailored support, mainly:
- Assessing and providing feedback to the Nadeera Product Manager on the product roadmap, business plan and product offers; develop decisive strategies that deliver tangible business results.
- Working with Nadeera Product Manager to ensure partners ecosystem, portfolio and roadmaps remain competitive and disruptive.
- Advising on strategic customer presentations and competitor screenings; identify/validate customer needs and map relevant competitor solutions (globally) to drive new business opportunities and create disruptive experiences.
- Supporting in conducting market research and creating realistic user stories for service optimization.
- Reviewing user personas and creating scenarios to better identify and prioritize features.
- Evaluating technical assumptions, reviewing technical testing results, and providing recommendations in driving technical development.
- Ongoing reviewing of the product development progress and identifying technical problems experienced by the business to recommend enhancements that can improve the product and impact.
- Sharing best practices on marketplaces and mobile apps to ensure the most effective outcomes.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on required documents for new releases (if any).
Sessions are expected to be highly interactive, customized to the scope of the project and profile of the team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 10+ years of Product Development experience particularly in e-commerce/marketplaces.
- Ability to identify, validate assumptions and constructively challenge them.
- Knowledge and experience in innovative solutions tackling waste are highly desirable.
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic. French is a plus.
- Submit a report to the program management team after each session; covering progress, challenges faced, and recommendations provided to the team.
- Expert bio, proven track records and experience in the required field.
- Budget scope (hourly fees).
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their proposal by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: Monday, 30 January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.