Ebizproduction, a web development company based in Lebanon and France, is looking for a full-time webmaster to join the team in Lebanon.
As the web evolved, the need for a webmaster in our team became necessary to cope with the current state of the web.
As a webmaster, you are the person at the center of a client’s web presence, working closely with the client, the developers, and the project manager in order to maintain the website in general.
Your main role will be to make sure the website is exactly how it needs to be, paying close attention to small details since we are committed to delivering great standards of service to every client, every time.
Ideally, we are searching for a fast-learner with superior attention to detail, a person who is genuinely passionate about the web industry in general since he or she will be exposed to the many facets of the web from content and accessibility, to web marketing and communication.
● Manage the client’s website content and ensure proper grammar is used.
● Provide training sessions for the clients along with the project managers.
● Assist in configuring web analytics profiles and in preparing SEO reports for the clients.
● Assist in testing website functionalities with the project managers and identify accessibility issues to ensure a solid product is delivered.
● Passion about the web industry.
● Superior attention to detail.
● Good English and French writing skills.
● Basic skills in photo editing software (Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator).
● Any CMS experience is a plus.
● CSS/HTML exposure is a plus.
This is a very challenging job position which requires a fast-learning person who will have the opportunity to be exposed to many aspects of the web industry horizontally and gain skills in each and every one of them.
Submit your cv on our website, and we’ll keep in touch.