GUTENBERG is seeking to hire a Executive Assistant will be responsible for carrying out the daily business of the office and personal activities of the Manager and will be required to provide the office with administrative and secretarial support.
Key Responsibilities & Job Tasks
- Perform daily administrative tasks as required by the Manager.
- Carry out all the office filing.
- Arrange and organize the Manager’s travel plans, meetings and calendar.
- Draft emails, letters, and other documents.
- Carry out basic accounting.
- Answer phone calls and respond to clients’ requests.
- Manage office consumables. Ensure daily follow up on pending tasks.
- Greet visitors.
Qualifications & Skills
- Presentable with excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, French and Arabic).
- Organized with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook, power point, and internet explorer).
- Good writing skills.
- Dynamic, hardworking and ready to learn.
- Experience 5-10 years.
About Gutenberg Machines
Gutenberg has an experienced management team with knowledge, experience, and administrative skills. This specialist knowledge means that we are able to analyze your needs and provide you with a turnkey solution for your business. our mission is to cover new areas and is constantly increasing, from appraisals, purchasing ,dismantling and overhauling, to transportation, installation. Hence we are able serve the increasingly needs of untapped market with the ability to satisfy all needs.