Berytech is looking for an Executive Assistant – Paralegal to support the executive team. The candidate is expected to be a proactive problem solver, resourceful with good communication skills and with meticulous attention to detail. The candidate should have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management, while maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
The position requires a team player, with a customer-centric attitude, excellent communication skills, a professional and positive attitude and impeccable organizational skills.
This position requires to be present some evenings and on weekends.
Scope of Work
With a primary responsibility of supporting the Deputy General Manager (DGM) in the daily tasks, the Executive Assistant will also support the Director of Human Resources in the administration of human resources. This would be inclusive but not limited to the following.
- Manage professional scheduling for the DGM, including agendas, emails, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite, record minutes of meetings and disseminate them
- Review all legal documentation and prepare the needed work in coordination with the Lawyer of the organization, maintain templates of contracts and develop needed ones
- Review all the follow up of government related documentation in coordination with the Finance and Administration Director.
- Oversee administration of personnel/human resources documentation, including but not limited to, maintaining personnel files, recruitments and orientation procedures, on-boarding and off-boarding, attendance, health and other insurance policies, etc.
- Produce offers of employment, reports, presentations, desk research, etc.
- Maintain employee file and paperwork
- Develop and update HR reports for management
- Maintain and update HRIS to ensure that all personnel information is properly and accurately captured, effectively managed and maintained at all times
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource governmental requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records
- Coordinate induction training related to business ethics and anti-corruption guidelines, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree: university degree in business law, business management or similar fields
- Experience: 5+ years of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience, experience in a Law firm is ideal
- Understanding and previous experience with Lebanese Labor Law
- Languages: fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus
- IT Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, keen to work in a team environment and customer oriented, with genuine interest in supporting the success of others
- Life Skills: assertive, dynamic, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, proactive, results-driven, organized
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, new business ideas and trends
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion and high ethics
If you feel that you fit the profile, please send you CV to email@example.com including in the subject email ‘Executive Assistant Position’. Also include a short paragraph (100 -200 words) stating how your skills are a perfect fit to the position and describing your passion in helping startups to grow. Only resumes sent with this paragraph will be considered.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.