Leading Alliance is looking for a full stack developer or engineer experienced in both the front and back ends of a website or application. Your role is to provide an end-to-end service, participate in projects that involve databases and building user-facing frontends. In addition, you will be involved with the clients during the planning and the execution phase of the projects or tasks.
- Conduct product and solution presentations and analysis.
- Prepare and submit scope documents.
- Review RFP for customers and suggest solutions.
- Plan, perform and coordinate design meetings with customer.
- Develop and review process maps high level and low-level designs.
- Execute and maintain assigned project tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage the transition of the project from development to live including the nursing phase.
- Conduct continuous research for new methods and ideas in products assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Years of experience: 2 to 5 years.
- .Net framework/Core.
- MS SQL.
- Development of different types of apps (web apps, web apis, windows desktop apps, plugins…).
- Dynamics 365 (configuration & customization).
- Power apps.
- Azure solutions.
- Good communication skills.
- Transparency and honesty.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Open to feedback.
- Team player.
- Time management skills.
- Work professionalism.
- Ability to focus and concentrate over long periods.
- Proficiency in English, Arabic & French.
Interested applicants to submit a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org adding the job title in the subject line.
About Leading Alliance
Leading Alliance offer services to enterprises in IT security, backup and disaster recovery, cloud infrastructure, cloud migration and business solutions. Our partnership with multiple major software vendors, vertical expertise and developed targeted solutions helps in providing a service, support, consulting and training offering that matches the need of today’s enterprises.