Berytech is looking to hire an IT Coordinator. The IT Coordinator is a member of the Operations department responsible for providing technical support and ensuring the whole organization runs smoothly and all Berytech Innovation Parks are fully operational.
- Provide technical support for the organization’s systems and networks.
- Handle the activation/deactivation and troubleshooting of the internet connections and monitor traffic per Innovation Park.
- Install, configure, and maintain Berytech’s LAN infrastructure (cabling, fiber, WiFi, etc.).
- Install, configure, and maintain Berytech’s telephony infrastructure and system.
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.)
- Monitor system and network performance.
- Perform a daily inspection of Berytech’s IT infrastructure and equipment (Data and Server rooms, UPS, Printers, Cabling, etc.).
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration.
- Perform maintenance activities (e.g. backups).
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules.
- Provide staff with training on how to use hardware, software, and cloud-based services.
- Keep an inventory of all organization’s electronic assets.
- Oversee project management, with regard to any upgrades and/or new installations in any of the Innovation Parks.
- Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments.
- Evaluate and recommend the most suitable IT choices.
- Assist and coordinate with service providers, suppliers, and vendors.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering, or any other IT-based degree in the Technology field.
- A minimum of 3 years progressively responsible experience in Information Technology.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge in IT systems and infrastructure.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Requires minimal Supervision to fulfill the day-to-day tasks.
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their applications here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.