The Junior Accountant provides support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. He/she will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency of Berytech’s finances.
- Prepare journal entries and handle filing
- General ledger operations
- Ensure a monthly financial closing
- Direct, control and monitor the maintenance of accounting systems and data, and the presentation of financial data for internal managerial purposes requirements
- Ensure finance compliance and consistency with Berytech’s policies and procedures, as well as compliance with the terms of any donor agreements
- Develop and implement a financial document filing system for each program to ensure that project is always audit-ready
- Oversee cash management process including forecasting, wire transfer requests, and management of bank accounts
REQUIRE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Degree in accounting or equivalent from an accredited university
- Knowledgeable in Lebanese Ministry of Finance regulations, IFRS, and SSNF
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong in problem-solving, at ease with numbers
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Results-driven, initiative-taker, proactive, resilient
- Team-player, highly ethical, eager to achieve success
- Highly meticulous, organized, pragmatic, curious, motivated, and positive
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their applications here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.