The Junior Accountant provides support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. He/she will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the Berytech’s finances.
- Prepare journal entries and handle filing
- General ledger operations
- Insure a monthly financial closing
- Direct, control and monitor the maintenance of accounting systems and data, and the presentation of financial data for internal managerial purposes requirements
- Ensure finance compliance and consistency with Berytech’s policies and procedures, as well as compliance with the terms of any donor agreements
- Develop and implement a financial document filing system for each program to ensure that project is always audit-ready
- Oversee cash management process including forecasting, wire transfer requests, and management of bank accounts
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree in accounting or equivalent from an accredited university
- Knowledgeable in Lebanese Ministry of Finance regulations, IFRS, and SSNF
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong in problem solving, at ease with numbers
- Excellent in planning and analytical skills
- Results-driven, initiative-taker, proactive, resilient
- Team-player, highly ethical, eager to achieve success
- Highly-meticulous, organized, pragmatic, curious, motivated, positive
Please send your cv and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the position in the subject. Deadline to apply is August 23, 2019.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.