The role is based in Beirut and focuses on planning, implementing, and analyzing multi-channel marketing activities across different target markets to promote the company and to support the sales team by generating leads from integrated marketing activities to contribute to the company’s success.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media, channels and sales teams
- Use market research and analysis to develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Oversee current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Develop cost-effective marketing plans for the company’s products or services.
- Oversee the production of all promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates with various vendors and partners to drive awareness and marketing activities to support sales and pipeline growth
- Act as a representative for the company in events, activities and customers’ meeting
- Prepare presentations (company and product-related) in coordination with the products’ team and other departments
- Manage the company online presence and content (Blog, web site, posts etc…) and social media activities and campaign
- Track all marketing and sales data to create detailed reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
- Experienced in ICT marketing is a plus,
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing,
- Experience in B2B Marketing is a plus
- Innovative, result-oriented, and problem-solving
- Committed and self-motivated for the success of the company
- Confident and able to work independently
- Can work under pressure, flexible and team player
- Proficient in English and French. Arabic is a plus
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About IT Max Global
IT Max Global is a Managed Service Provider based in Dubai with 2 additional offices in Beirut and Johannesburg.
IT Max Global services include IT infrastructure solutions, IT Managed Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Centre Infrastructure, Carrier-grade Telecom Infrastructure, Telecom Security, Lawful Intercept, and Fraud Prevention