The Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (ME&L) Officer will be providing support in the monitoring, evaluation and learning aspect across Berytech’s program portfolio and will contribute to the development of a Quality Management System for Berytech. The ME&L Officer will be responsible for the front-line overall support to ME&L activities by ensuring effective implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning system of Berytech.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
The ME&L Officer is responsible for a wide range of functions which include, but are not limited to the following:
Planning and Reporting
- Supports and participates in field office planning activities and review meetings;
- Supports the ME&L roll out plan within Berytech programs;
- Compiles and provides required data for reporting to donors;
- Supports in the compilation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative program data and contribute into subsequent reporting;
- Supports in developing a list of indicators per project in a user-friendly database to enable the fulfilment of reporting obligations to donors.
- Works with the programs and partners team to develop data collection tools;
- Works with programs team to regularly collect data related to their indicators and ensure that all field-data is collected in a timely and efficient manner;
- Performs regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by programs staff and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
- Supports in implementing the Feedback, Complaint and Response Mechanism (FCRM) to respond to complaints/concerns/feedback from beneficiaries and stakeholders;
- Maintains the Complaints and Response Mechanism database;
- Supports in elaborating Berytech’s procedures in coordination with Heads of Departments and contributing to the development of the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Identifies capacity gaps and work with the ME&L Manager and Coordinator to build the capacity of both the program staff and partners to ensure smooth implementation of quality ME&L systems;
- Supports in delivering trainings, as necessary, for staff in a variety of monitoring and evaluation topics.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree: Bachelor’s or higher in social sciences, Economics, development, statistics or related field
- Experience: at least 0-2 years’ in designing monitoring and evaluation activities in support of donor funded projects or related field.
- Languages: fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus
- Computer: Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Knowhow: Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection techniques.
- Life Skills: Effective communication, collaboration, adaptability and flexibility, resistance to stress, teamwork, innovation and creativity
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit by email to email@example.com, mentioning the position name in the subject line
- Cover letter on why you qualify for the position
- CV, clearly demonstrating experience and skills
- Names and contact details of three references. References will not be contacted without prior consent.
Deadline for submission is 30/07/2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.