Looking to hire a .Net IT Developer to be based in Beirut, Lebanon.
The position is available as a full time position.
- 2-3 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX and jQuery
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing and optimization experience
- Understanding of integration concepts (restful services, API development …)
- Producing standards-compliant code
- Creative mind with an eye towards usability
- Strong affinity for social media
- Understand the implications of SEO decisions
- Ability to participate in design and architecture reviews of new applications and major system enhancements
- Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team member’s perspective, and, at times go beyond the job description to achieve a broader team goal
- Come up with ideas to improve functionality, reliability and performance, and make our systems more flexible to business change
- A willingness to document code
- Excellent debugging skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Good command of Arabic and English
- Living in Lebanon
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com mention the position in the subject line.