Our Partnerships Lead will be managing our gamification and workshop suite, responsible for designing and developing capacity building workshops, for volunteers, organizations and beneficiary communities. In this role, you will get to work and collaborate with the Marketing team and have a direct impact on the community. This position will report directly to the Executive Team.
The Volunteer Circle thrives on the diversity of an ever-growing community of 4,400+ volunteers, and through its workshop and gamification, provides a holistic skills management experience.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- One-on-one meetings, deal communication, negotiation and network building with different types of stakeholders.
- Market workshops and partnerships effectively.
Our gamified experience enables volunteers to make a deeper impact: they can use the points they gain from volunteering to make donations… OR redeem them for local or eco-conscious services/products.
- Identify local brands and eco-conscious services and businesses to partner with.
- Identify different sponsors and match them with social impact campaigns.
- Manage orders, pick-ups, deliveries, and personalize all orders with messages and branded merchandise.
- Develop a simple and transparent diligence framework to vet eco-conscious services and products.
Our workshop suite offers both soft and technical skills workshops in the aim to fill the gaps of labor underutilization and unemployment. Through this role, you will directly contribute to building capacity and improving employability of youth while enhancing the quality of volunteers’ output.
- Plan and manage online and offline workshops.
- Identify and match the most effective partners within and outside the Circle to give specific workshops, depending on topic, community needs, etc.
- Coordinate workshops’ outcomes, measure and report their incremental impact.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Solid Grasp of Impact Marketing and PR etiquette
- Experience in Stock Management
- Demonstrates cultural intelligence and creativity
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage a wide and varied workload, managing competing deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Commitment to working collaboratively, and with a high degree of autonomy and initiative, including taking ownership of planning own and others’ inputs towards agreed deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills
This position suits you if you
- Have a customer-centric mindset.
- Are passionate about selling impact.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Bake quality into everything you do, and value customization.
- Are driven to support the local economy and make an environmental impact.
The Volunteer Circle is a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.
Great, please send us your CV/portfolio and a cover letter to – info@email@example.com and headline: Partnerships Lead.
If we think you could be a potential candidate, then we will give you a call.
About The Volunteer Circle
The Volunteer Circle is an online skill-sharing platform that connects users to volunteer opportunities.