Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the developer position is to provide PTG customers with reliable technical solutions to the complex integration problems associated with business solutions built using on-premise/online environment. Typical tasks performed in this role include conducting application design and technical reviews, code reviews, , pre-rollout testing and general development consulting, develops or customizes inhouse software packages.
Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- Develop, maintain and test backend solutions.
- Develop, maintain and test web services.
- Develop, maintain and test SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Develop, maintain and test integration solutions.
- Conduct technical support with clients
- Work with clients on site
- Compose clear documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline is desired.
• Experience with analysis, design, development, and delivery of Web-based applications
- Experience in working with integration products like SSIS.
- Knowledge of workflows and best practices in reports.
- Experience with JSON, XML, InfoPath, and AJAX
- Experience with the CRM, forefront identity manager and other Microsoft products.
- Experience with front end Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks and MVVM.
- Personal Attributes
Motivated and eager to learn and understand new technologies
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in order to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce quality products with attention to details
Click here to apply!
About ------- Procomix Technology Group
Your Business.. Your Cloud..