Polar Stork are looking for a Product Manager. Ideal candidates will have some experience in web/mobile development, project management and wireframe tools.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with UI/UX designers and engineers, in close coordination with clients and their end-users.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Write comprehensible and descriptive stories and prioritize features with corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and integration opportunities
- Ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
- Document features and processes
- Act as a leader within the company
- Work in multiple teams consisting of front-end developers, full-stack engineers, QAs, designers and scrum master.
- Review and document features and story with the team on JIRA/Confluence
What we look for in our team
- Excellent communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of of a team
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- High integrity and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and challenge the status quo
- Excellent command in English
- We love to build cool stuff. That means we are innovative in the solutions and the technologies that we use.
- High-paced environment – we’re a start-up working with start-ups, so expect to work on different ideas all the time
- Career and training opportunities – we invest in your individual development opportunities
- Flexible work hours – some of us are not morning people and like to work late
- Hybrid-Remote work – the office is supposed to add value, not limit your productivity
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making – you take the responsibility for your projects and get space for your own ideas
- Team-oriented and appreciative culture
- Amazing colleagues around the globe
Ready to join our team? No need for a cover letter. Please send your resume to Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to 3 questions:
- What should the company or the team provide so you can do the best job possible
- What books that have impacted your professional career would you recommend
- What non-digital product’s development would you have liked to manage?
Let’s get the conversation started!
About Polar Stork
Polar Stork builds technology for tech-enabled startups and organizations. We provide our clients with creative technology solutions suited to their unique needs, developing digital strategies and related products to produce high-impact functionality.
We go beyond plain execution and web/mobile development. We practically join their team, understand their business needs and growth, and create a roadmap around it that involves the technological tools to integrate as well as the custom products to develop.
Our individualized approach to each business ensures that we build dynamic solutions that can adapt to the growth of start-ups as we plan the future together.
Our team works on different technologies and from different regions in the world. We all have in common a passion for technology, dedication to learning and growing, and a thirst for challenges. Our offices are in New York City, Berlin and Beirut, yet our team is based all around the globe.