The Program Officer is a member of the Business Support team responsible for supporting the business incubation, acceleration, competitions, and special projects of the department. The program officer provides support to all departments of Berytech; general management, communication & outreach, and community management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- Support the business acceleration and incubation, work with incubated teams, anticipate and respond to their needs.
- Assist in developing the program, plan, and execute the program as per the guidelines.
- Ensure implementation of the program to comply with Berytech core principles, standards, and procedures.
- Organize all aspects of the competition set-up including but not limited to: communication and branding, outreach, criteria, implementation, training workshops, pitching, and incubation support.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate management information.
- Work on specific platforms and business tools such as but not limited to: Growth Wheel, etc.…
- Produce reporting on the progress and status of projects ensuring that issues are escalated and managed as required.
- Work on researching new practices and improving existing tools of the program.
- Coordinate activities and ensure deadlines and responsibilities remain aligned.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, ecosystem partners, and the community.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Present a positive, professional image of the company with all customers and suppliers, internal and external.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related field.
- At least one year of experience in the Business support field, ideally with an incubator or accelerator.
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English (oral and written) – French is a plus.
- Coordination experience or management of projects.
- Good interpersonal skills, keen to work in a team environment, and customer-oriented.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
- Self-starter, resourceful, Initiative taker, able to make decisions.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced professional environment with multiple tasks and deadlines.
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the position name in the subject line, while attaching their CV, clearly demonstrating experience and skills and contact details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.