The Programs Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative and business development assistance by acting as a support to ongoing projects and acting as a key player in managing programs’ grants and events, supporting the SMEs, in addition to assisting in planning and executing sub_projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of program work plans, budgets, and proposals on program implementation arrangements.
- Provide administrative support in monitoring and preparation of the budget and the finances of programs/projects.
- Contribute to the identification of best practices and lessons learned.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Work on specific platforms and business tools such as but not limited to Growth Wheel, etc…
- Produce reporting on the progress and status of projects.
- Work on researching new practices and improving existing tools of the program.
- Attend staff meetings and take minutes.
- Assist in the planning and overseeing of significant events.
- Coordinate activities and ensure deadlines and responsibilities remain aligned.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, ecosystem partners, and the community.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited university.
- 0 – 2 years of progressively responsible experience in administration, communication, or program management/support preferably in NGOs or service companies.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a Plus.
- Knowledgeable of administrative procedures and functions.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to create, edit and present information in clear and presentable formats.
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence, and reports information and workflow.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to approach work with energy, commitment, and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Resourceful in finding solutions.
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their applications here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.