The programs coordinator will join the vibrant Berytech team to coordinate and implement a portfolio of entrepreneurship and innovation activities, targeting Lebanon and the Mediterranean region.
The programs coordinator is a member of the Project Labs Department, responsible for the coordination and implementation of the programs’ activities under the supervision of the programs manager and in collaboration with the programs and communication team members.
Berytech implements programs in the entrepreneurship and innovation field with the aim of supporting the creation and development of novel business in various fields such as circular economy, social entrepreneurship, Water/Energy/Food Nexus, research, and IP and more. Programs’ activities include mainly outreach and partnership development, innovation camps, capacity building workshops, acceleration, incubation, corporate training, and corporate events.
The programs coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordination, Implementation, and completion of the programs’ activities within the budget and the scope defined by the programs manager.
- Prepare projects reports required by the donors, partners, or programs manager.
- Coordinate the outreach activities with the Communication department.
- Coordinate the business support activities required to empower entrepreneurs ranging from incubation, acceleration, and capacity building bootcamps, in collaboration with the business support specialist.
- Maintain and coordinate relationship with programs’ stakeholders and partners and Coordinate events related to programs with the support of the communication team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
Implementation and completion of the projects within the budget and the scope of activities
- Implement the project’s activities in coordination with the programs manager including: execution, follow up, outreach and mobilization of stakeholders, monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, Direct follow up with partners and donors to understand project requirements and liaise for projects implementation.
- Build and maintain relationships with local and international ecosystem partners, and programmes’ beneficiaries.
Prepare reports for programs and donors regarding status of project
- Produce reporting on the progress and status of projects ensuring that issues are escalated and managed as required.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Prepare the projects’ reporting following the templates shared by the donors.
Implement the required project admin tasks
- Market intelligence: Support in developing and processing the department’s targeted database (startups, experts, partners etc).
- File all the required documents and sheets on a common platform.
- Support in the research of other projects implemented in different organizations.
- Support in handling the logistics of the events.
- Support the team in specific events, bootcamps where required and applicable.
- Participate in Berytech-related events and networking opportunities when called upon.
- Assist in tasks required by the organization.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree: Bachelor’s or higher in business, economics, engineering or any relevant major.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the Programs field, ideally with an incubator or accelerator.
- Languages: Fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus.
- Skills: Excellent communications skills; Coordination experience of projects; Good interpersonal skills, Keen to work in a team environment and customer oriented; Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic software applications and familiarity with the internet and email communications; Self-starter, resourceful, Initiative taker, able to make decisions; Able to work effectively in a fast-paced professional environment with multiple tasks and deadlines; Critical thinking and attention to details; Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes; Present a positive, professional image of the company with all customers and suppliers, internal and external.
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit a cover letter and a CV by email to email@example.com, adding the job title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline to apply: September 10, 2021.
Berytech is a leading organization in the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Lebanon offering the right and vibrant environment for innovative entrepreneurs to create and develop startups and SMEs, through incubation, business support, networking, mentoring, funding, access to markets and company hosting.