Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Lebanon offering the right and vibrant environment for innovative entrepreneurs to create and develop startups and SMEs, through incubation, acceleration, business support, networking, mentoring, funding, access to markets, and company hosting.
Berytech currently manages 3 Innovation Parks and co-working spaces and is seeking a full-time receptionist to one of its Innovation Parks located in Dekwaneh – Mar Roukoz.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- Welcoming visitors in a warm and friendly manner and directing them into the Berytech Innovation Park.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Receiving deliveries; sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Handling the bookings of the meeting rooms.
- Assisting the core Berytech team by performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, scheduling meetings, events preparations, etc.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Arabic, fair English (verbal and written).
- Fair French is a plus.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak fair English.
- Acquainted with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their applications here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.