Berytech a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, has 3 Business Development &Innovation Centers, 3 Funds, and Several Programs. It includes a number of legal structures supporting start-ups and SMEs in the Knowledge economy. Berytech provides a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking and company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and hi-level skills in Lebanon.
Throughout the years, it has been a model in governance and has always championed best practice.
Visit www.berytech.org for more details.
As a Senior Accountant, you will assist the Finance and Admin Manager with the accounting duties of the team, and lead projects within the department.
Location: Mkalles, Lebanon
Reporting to: Finance and Admin Manager
Your key responsibilities and job tasks will include:
- Prepare journal entries
- General ledger operations
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Draw up monthly financial reports
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Assist with payroll administration
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Supervising petty cash
- Prepare financial reporting requirements package of projects
- Handling Filing
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree in accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- three to five years progressively responsible experience in accounting, preferably in the NGOs or service companies.
- Knowledgeable in Lebanese Ministry of Finance regulations, IFRS, and SSNF
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs;
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong in problem solving, at ease with numbers
- Excellent in planning and analytical skills
- Results-driven, initiative-taker, proactive, resilient
- Team-player, highly ethical, eager to achieve success
- Highly-meticulous, organized, pragmatic, curious, motivated, positive.
Compensation& Application Process:
- Berytech recognizes that change is driven by involving the best people. Salary will be competitive and commensurate depending on the related experience and Education.
- Interested applicants for this position must submit current curriculum vitae and the names and coordinates of three references. References will not be contacted without prior consent.
- Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit a cover letter and a CV by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 04 53 30 70.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.