Supporting ventures coming from Lebanon to explore international opportunities and access new market In Spain.
Berytech is launching The Textile soft-landing voucher scheme, in the context of the STAND-Up! ENICBCMED program Funded by EU. This is an activity that aims to give early and growth-stage entrepreneurs in the textile and clothing sector opportunities to grow their ventures and access regional and Mediterranean markets and connections they need to expand into an overseas market and explore business opportunities and partnerships.
Participating ventures will be matched with a hosting organization or attend conferences that will help them enter new markets and expand their business through customized business development, visibility and marketing services, and regional field visit opportunities.
Supporting ventures coming from Lebanon to explore international opportunities and access new markets by:
• Assisting them through technical expertise and advisory to have a better understanding of the regional markets, trends, and opportunities and explore the best strategy to access a specific market and scale their business operations
• Facilitate exchange and meetings with local stakeholders to explore the business, testing &/or funding opportunities
The hosting partner must commit to providing peers with relevant details of potential markets in their region and facilitate meetings with relevant stakeholders in addition to providing access to market expertise.
The host offers:
• Help to accelerate foreign companies’ learning processes, help them make contacts in the new country, and provide access to the resources necessary to meet their business goals.
• Specialized support and assistance by experts and advisors on strategy, marketing, legal, financial, cultural, and practical issues of doing business in the country of reference;
• Fast track access to local business community and stakeholders through facilitated meetings (meetings and networking events with customers, clients, partners, or suppliers)
Mikias is a zero-waste production atelier that aims at setting new standards for fashion production in the local and regional context all while providing the missing right space, know-how, and manpower for implementation.
Target Country: Spain (Eligible territoires: Andalucía, Cataluña, Comunitat Valenciana, Región de Murcia, Illes Balears, Ciudad de Ceuta, Ciudad de Melilla)
The Hosting Organization will be requested to prepare an agenda in coordination with Berytech and the startup in question (including technical expertise, meetings, trainings, site visits, etc. and excluding travel logistics) and host the entrepreneurs for few days to execute the plan.
Documents and proposals must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 8, 2022, at the latest, with the subject: “Standup – Softlanding TOR ” Applicant must be located in Spain.
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.