info³ is a web publishing company of around forty employees specialising in media and marketing information systems. Our solutions enable major international advertisers to effectively manage their worldwide media and marketing campaigns. Brands that use our services include L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme, Garnier, Cartier, Mont Blanc, Gucci, President, Louis Vuitton, Céline, Seb, Tefal, Nivea. Our teams combine functional skills (media and marketing) as well as technical skills (web and data). We work in two areas:
- Internationally deployed SaaS mode web applications.
- Various applications / websites for international organizations such as the OECD.
We are looking for a person combining skills in web design and web development.
- UI / UX design based on functional specifications
- Leading internal design workshops
- Development and maintenance of new interfaces for our applications
- Advising and collecting needs for the development or redesign of websites and web applications
- Development and/or maintenance of various websites including the company website
- Development of internal style guides including corporate identity
- Basic skills in Back development: PHP, WordPress, .Net Framework (C # and VB)
- Development environment: Azure Devops, Git / TFVC, MS Visual Studio
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design and ergonomics
- Mastery of the Adobe suite
- Basic SQL skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Fluent French is a plus
Apply by sending your cv to email@example.com
About info³ - Media Doc
info³ is a web publishing company of around forty employees specialising in media and marketing information systems.