From: March 27, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Till: March 27, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Beirut Digital District 1280
Having trouble finding the right partner and co-founder for your startup idea? Not sure if you are surrounding yourself with the right business people to get your idea going?
Berytech invites you to join a group of ambitious professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs to this discussion with Head of Business Support and Development, Joanna Abi Abdallah and 3 successful startup co-founders in this 3-hour networking event about finding your co-founder.
This discussion will give you the chance to hear fellow entrepreneurs about their journey of finding their partner(s). Who knows, maybe you will meet your next co-founder during this networking event!
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Beirut Digital District 1280 (map)
Moodfit is the first online interior design platform in the MENA region. Moodfit connects people who want to furnish their homes with curated professional interior designers, to offer them a hassle-free online home furnishing and decoration service.
- Ghassan Abi Fadel has 8 years of experience in operations management handling a team of more than 60 employees and subcontractors. Ghassan has as well 5 years of management experience at his family’s architecture bureau. Ghassan holds a master’s in mechanical engineering from the Lebanese University and has an MBA from the American University of Beirut.
- Mohamad Sabouneh has 4 years of experience in Venture Capital investments and advises several digital startups in the region. Mohamad additionally has 3 years of experience in project and construction management in the GCC and North Africa. Mohamad holds a master’s in mechanical engineering from the Lebanese University, and an MBA from the American University of Beirut (AUB).
Towbe is Road Assistance System and App allowing for the first-time insurance companies and towing professionals to have one system to communicate, dispatch, order, track etc… It makes communication between third party professionals easier and faster with a better end-user and client experience. This system, also, allows to help clients in need of assistance that are not covered by insurance, but by other professionals like garage and all in a one system.
- Ali El Amine has a passion for research, coding and technology. Ali is a regular contributor in the development community and can make easily understand why sharing is caring. He’s currently working on developing the system.
- Naim Nassereldine is a serial entrepreneur with many lives. He started as a trader, then created his own real estate company in France and a marketing company in Lebanon which sells advertising space on taxis and buses. His last venture? Towbe, a breakdown service app for cars, motorcycles, and boats. His motto in life is to put a smile on the face of every person he meets.
GarageLuxe is a high end physical & virtual consignment store that acts as a liaison between owners of unneeded fashion items & seekers of luxury at a bargain. Established in 2013, GarageLuxe was the first of its kind and is considered today as the leader in the Lebanese market. In this manner, GarageLuxe brings those valuable items back to life while guaranteeing a premium service.
- Carine Daher received her bachelor’s degree in business administration-Banking & Finance from LAU to start a five-year journey in the Banking industry. She then moved into the family business for international trade, where she managed the finance department for another 5 years. Carine then decided it was time to venture into the entrepreneurial world, thus partnering with longtime friend Mina Abdul Hussein and co-founded GarageLuxe.
- Mina Abdul Hussein received her B.S. in Graphic Design from LAU in 2001 and earned a spot as an Art-director in Paris, specializing in branding and packaging of luxury products in the food and cosmetics industry. After her 12-year experience in this field, Mina ventured into an innovative business to introduce the notion of smart fashion shopping into the region. As such came GarageLuxe, which Mina established along with a longtime friend turned partner Carine Daher.
Leadership Management International (LMI) is an American company that started in 1966 in Waco, Texas. Today, they are part of a group of 40+ companies all dedicated to people development and found in 80 countries around the world including Lebanon, and they have programs translated to 26 languages. They are specialized in improving the performance of clients through personal development programs that aim at securing the proper results required by the customer.
- Jad B. Jreijiri, a Master Licensee of Leadership Management International (LMI) in Lebanon, started his career as a licensee for LMI back in August 2007. In October 2010, he bought the LMI Master License of Lebanon from its original owner and became the world’s youngest LMI Master Licensee. Prior to joining LMI, Jad held positions in business development and academic lecturing. His spiritual aspirations and beliefs have fueled his life mission of ‘helping others discover more of their true potentials.’