Berytech Fab Lab Workshop: Introduction to Arduino Level 1 – March 2020
March 3, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Till: March 5, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Berytech Fab Lab - Berytech Innovation Park Mar Roukoz
This workshop will focus on introducing Arduino to create Arduino projects.
Trainer: Roy Saad, General Manager of Seers Group and Electronics Professional
Limited seats are available: 12 Seats
Workshop Fee: $25.00 or 37,500 LL for both sessions (excluding VAT)
Notes: Attendees are required to have their own laptops.
Session 1: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 – 5:30 PM till 7:30 PM
- Introduction to the Arduino/Genuino board
- Introduction to electronic components and tools
- Introduction to microcontrollers programming using the Arduino IDE. Anatomy of a Sketch.
- Creating your first project – Digital IOs
Session 2: Thursday, March 5, 2020– 5:30 PM till 7:30 PM
- Using delays
- Using the Serial interface
- Using Analog sensors
- Using potentiometers
- Using motors