The Communication and Marketing Specialist contributes to the overall corporate image and exposure of Berytech to the outside world.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- Lead on preparing and implementing Digital Marketing strategies for Berytech and its programs.
- Produce social content related to specific programs on all channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.).
- Produce articles related to the industries of Berytech programs (agrifood, green economy, clean energy. Women empowerment, etc.).
- Post and cover about formal and unformal activities happening at Berytech with the aim of informing and engaging the community.
- Develop, manage and implement communication and outreach plans for programs and activities under the programs.
- Contribute content to Berytech’s website and newsletter (web releases, press releases, etc.).
- Engage with the community to raise awareness around Berytech and its programs in addition to increasing its impact and reach.
- Lead on email marketing for each activity.
- Manage the digital marketing efforts of a number of programs, coordinating directly with the project managers and the partners.
- Work closely with the visual designer to come up with creative elements for all campaigns.
- Lead on creative meetings to come up with branding material and messages for all programs and activities.
- Contribute to uplifting and enhancing the design of the Berytech brand and microsites.
- Liaise with C&O Director to plan and develop marketing strategies for various activities including emails, website, and social media.
- Prepare communication and marketing reports with analysis of all activities and engagement.
- Stay up to date with worldwide trends and innovative ideas to apply locally.
- Grow community engagement by developing activities, events and projects such as corporate and community events, training, workshops, roadshows, mentorships, networking, hackathons, and ideation camps.
- Communicate and liaise with team members to understand their activity’s requirements including event brief, sponsorship needs, target audience, partners, and objectives.
- Support the event including invitation, communications, scheduling, venue details, setup, entertainment, catering, IT requirements, photo/video requirements, community support/partnerships, sponsorships, and branding.
- Develop and implement post-event evaluation processes including data entry, analysis, lessons learned, and recommendations to ultimately contribute to the annual Impact Report.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree: Bachelor’s or higher.
- Experience: at least 4 years in Media, Marketing, Digital Production, Communication.
- Languages: fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus.
- Know-how: strategic planning, event planning, management and implementation, report writing, research, content development, social media management, digital marketing, photography and video editing is a plus.
- Life Skills: Creative, extroverted, dynamic, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, proactive, results-driven, multi-tasker.
- Send us your CV to email@example.com.
- Add a cover letter explaining why you fit the profile; you can be creative and send a video pitch instead.
Deadline to apply: July 30, 2022.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.