Berytech is looking to hire an Investment Analyst. As an investment analyst, you will play a business and finance advisory role to startups in Berytech support programs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- Support in providing guidance, training, and mentoring for startups.
- Assist in preparing and delivering various workshops and trainings for incubated startups.
- Assist in preparing forecasted financial plans and financial models to Berytech supported startups.
- Review and analyze startup financial statements and reports.
- Coordinate due diligence activities and ensure collection, organization, and completeness of requested data. Maintain up to date documentation of investment ready startups.
- Prepare periodic financial reports detailing the financial performance and profitability of supported startups. Keep investment-related startup portfolio up to date.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the investment team.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Business MBA from an accredited university. Master’s in finance or accounting is a plus.
- 4 years of experience in Finance/Financial Management/Financial Planning and analysis, preferably in the NGOs or service companies.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Skilled in financial modeling.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Assertive personality, willing to engage with others and speak in public.
- Strong interpersonal skills, keen to work in a team environment and customer oriented, with genuine interest in supporting the success of others.
- Strong coaching and training skills.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, new business ideas and trends.
- A professional and positive attitude, and organizational skills.
- This position requires to be present some evenings and on weekends.
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their applications below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Berytech is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, providing a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups and SMEs, fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship in Lebanon.