The Procurement Coordinator holds responsibility for the integrity of Berytech’s procurement system. They are responsible for ensuring that the organization is able to rapidly procure supplies, services, and equipment, whilst ensuring best practices and maintaining audit-compliant records.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB TASKS
- Prepare a clear procurement plan to make sure that all requests are managed effectively in sufficient time to complete all necessary processes.
- Prepare and compiles quotations in comparative tables.
- Initiate and follow the procurement process.
- Update and review the list of suppliers prepared by the Procurement Manager and build it and negotiate the offers.
- Manage purchasing activities from requests for goods and services to payment and delivery.
- File and control purchasing documents.
- Work according to donors’ procurement procedures.
- Communicate with all parties involved in the process.
- Draft and prepare agreements with different parties (trainers, suppliers, service providers…).
- Ensure all parties have a valid agreement and legal documents.
- Ensure all assets are properly registered on the tracking system/ERP (Date of purchase, Code, Area allocation, Owner allocation).
- Ensure all partners have their Assets acquisition list submitted and updated.
Ad hoc Support:
- Ensure proper document distribution and validation among team members, board members and third parties when needed.
- Attend team meetings and Berytech’s Events.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or another relevant field.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in procurement, business, or social sector.
- Knowledgeable of the ecosystem of NGOs.
- Strong relationship-building and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Highly organized and motivated, ability to multitask in a timely manner, team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic (French is a Plus).
Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their applications here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Initiated in 2002 by the Saint-Joseph University, Berytech provides a dynamic environment for the creation and development of startups fostering innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.