Potech Consulting are offering Penetration Tests to identify vulnerabilities in a system, network, application or database, at a discounted rate for Berytech community members.
Penetration tests are a great way to simulate the presence of a hacker, malicious user or legitimate entity aiming to breach an organization’s information system. They will identify vulnerabilities present in a system, network, application, or database that have existing security measures in place.
Penetration tests are valuable for several reasons:
- Assessing the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Testing the ability of network defenders to successfully detect and respond to the attacks
- Determining the feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors
- Providing evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology
Types of penetration testing services
- External network penetration test
- Internal network penetration test
- Web application penetration test
- Mobile application penetration test
- Wireless penetration test
- Physical penetration test
- Standalone application testing
About Potech Consulting
Potech Consulting provides world class and professional IT services. Our consultants are not only well recognized experts in the IT field but also capable to understand the business needs thus aligning the Business Strategy with the IT strategy. Today’s IT projects bring about more than just functional challenges. Issues such as security, scalability, redundancy, information architecture and speed of performance are just a few of the criteria that must be evaluated in the early stages of planning an information technology project. Our experienced team of IT consultants can handle projects large and small, from needs assessment through to implementation.